Darshan 7 May @ Fátima
Paramahamsa Vishwananda gives Darshan (the blessing of seeing and being seen by the Divine) throughout the year internationally. This special event includes devotional music, inspirational stories and, of course, the extraordinary Darshan blessing given by Paramahamsa Vishwananda to each person who attends.
Open to All
Paramahamsa Vishwananda generously makes Darshans available to everyone free of cost, however dakshina (a donation) is greatly apprecitated. Dakshina is a financial gift given to a spiritual Master in gratitude for a blessing. It is in no way required. When given in the spirit of love, without any expectation or obligation to pay, it amplifies the blessing received.
Learn more about Darshan: what is Darshan, what to expect from your Darshan experience, what to wear, how long the event will last, etc.
Please Cancel Your Event if Find You Cannot Attend
Many times people are turned away from experiences with Paramahamsa Vishwananda because of the limited number we can accommodate. Please be respectful and make space for another to attend. If you find you cannot make your reserved event, please be sure to cancel.
Travel Information & Parking
- Situated about 1.1 Km walk and 1.3 Km driving from the Sanctuary.
- Driving directions: Find here the best option for your route, as you may be travelling from Lisbon, Oporto or Faro.
- Parking: The “Centro de Estudos de Fátima” has parking facility. You can also park on the outside.
- Azinheira Hotel
- Hotel Coroa de Fátima
- Residencial/Guesthouse D. Amélia (Av. Beato Nuno 52, 2495-401 Cova da Iria-Fátima | Tel.: 249 531 770)
- Please click here for other accommodations options.
For Darshan Poster and Card, please click on the following links:
If you have any questions about the event or registration, please contact us:
Phone: +351 966715051
Email: eventos [at] bhaktimarga.pt