Thank you for honouring the following rules
- You must enter the darshan from inside your personal Zoom App Account. (Please note: This is different than your Bhakti Marga Website account used for darshan registration.)
- You will only be granted access to the darshan meeting room when you use the proper Username and Meeting ID provided in your second email.
- You must abide by the Data Protection policy you signed when you registered for darshan. (NO RECORDING: video, audio, photo).
- It is strictly forbidden to share your login details OR allow others who have already had their darshan for the week to share your screen.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in your being removed from the darshan.
- Whether you register yourself or share a screen with others, you may receive no more than ONE (1) Online Darshan per week (no make-ups from previous weeks) and a MAXIMUM of FOUR (4) per month.
- All darshan places will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Tune in 30 minutes before the darshan for the Gita Lounge, a special program hosted by two Bhakti Marga swamis. The Gita Lounge is a conversation about how the eternal wisdom found in the Bhagavad Gita can help you rise above life’s challenges and attain lasting happiness.
- Online darshans will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 and 15:00 CEST - Germany time. ⚠️ (CENTRAL EUROPEAN SUMMER TIME) ⚠️
|Non new dates at the moment|
Country Online Darshans
- Country Online Darshans are reserved for only those people who are physically living in one of the listed countries.
- Whether you register yourself or share a screen with others, you may receive ONLY ONE (1) Country Online Darshan per month.
- All Country Online Darshans will begin at 15:00 CEST, Germany Time ⚠️ (CENTRAL EUROPEAN SUMMER TIME) ⚠️. Please be sure to calculate the time difference for you location.
|No new dates at the moment|