OM Chanting is a group practice that uses the transformational power of OM to activate the self-healing potential of participants. It transforms negativity into positive energy and supports the physical, emotional and spiritual well-being of every participant.
OM Chanting also brings people together in service of others. Like a prayer, the positive vibrations of OM can be offered to support those in need. In this way, the regular OM Chanting circles and the monthly Full Moon circles are a priceless gift for humanity.
Experience the Power of OM
OM Chanting promotes inner peace, mental clarity, emotional freedom and physical health. Many people experience positive shifts which allow them to enjoy more peace, joy and love in their lives.
Due to a special blessing, OM Chanting generates a vibrational frequency that releases negativity, transforms it and showers participants with positive energy.
Purify the Environment
The vibrational waves created by the OM Chanting practise spreads out in a 2-kilometre radius, creating a harmonious, peaceful environment and a unity between humans and nature. The OM continues to resonate in participants’ bodies after the circle, allowing them to share the good vibrations wherever they go.
Listen to an OM Chanting Circle
This recording is an excerpt from an OM Chanting circle with nearly 50 participants. At least three people are needed to hold an OM Chanting circle; there is no upper limit. Our largest Maha (great) OM Chanting to date had 550 participants.
What makes OM Chanting unique?
Grace of the Masters
Many people are aware of the power of OM, but only a Master knows how to activate its full potential. Paramahamsa Vishwananda is such a Master. Through His blessing and grace, this ancient practice is available to help create positive shifts around the world.
A Special Blessing
Vibration of OM
OM is the universal sound of creation; it is the highest and purest vibration that exists. Ancient sages perfected OM Chanting and used it for healing. Forgotten over time, this ancient group technique has been reintroduced by Paramahamsa Vishwananda to support Mother Earth and mankind in this time of need.
What People Say
I was blown away
I found OM Chanting on the west coast of the United States where there are a lot of spiritual things that are ungrounded and unbalancing, so I was a bit skeptical. I went in and tried it out. I was blown away. It was really like somebody took an entire weekend of rest and compacted it into a single hour of activity. I felt amazing. It was so amazing I just keep coming back every week. It was the thing that made the rest of life enjoyable.
Walked without help
There was a woman who had suffered for many years with pain in her legs and always used a stick (crutch). After OM Chanting she stood up and went to the exit. One of the participants noticed that her stick was still standing by the wall and called to her. She turned, amazed at the fact that she could walk without leaning on anything.
The birds sang again
We did an OM Chanting circle in Mauthausen, Austria, a concentration camp where 100,000 people were killed in the war. The OM Chanting was really strong; I experienced so much love. Many of us were crying and had a feeling the dense energy was dissolving. This place is famous because no birds sing there, but after the OM Chanting many birds were flying around and singing. Now this place can also be remembered in a very positive way since Paramahamsa Vishwananda and Babaji blessed it with their presence.
OM Chanting Basics
There are nearly 4000 OM Chanting Organisers in more than 80 countries on 6 continents ready and waiting to serve you and invite you into a circle. OM Chanting is a free practice, but donations are always appreciated and graciously accepted.
OM Chanting is Open to Everyone
- OM Chanting is not a religious practice, however it does help you get closer to the divine essence found in everyone.
- You do not have to be a follower or take Paramahamsa Vishwananda as your guru to take part in OM Chanting circles or Workshop.
- No previous experience is required.
- OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice. All faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality at all.
- The only requirement is that you must be able to sit (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- Everyone is invited to add names of people they would like to support into the Blessing Box in the centre of every circle.
- It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
OM Chanting Workshop
The OM Chanting Workshop is open to everyone who would like to learn more about the cosmic sound of OM, the origins and power of the OM Chanting technique and how to share it with others by leading an OM Chanting circle.
This workshop is not required to participate in an OM Chanting circle, however it is one of the criteria necessary for becoming an OM Chanting Organiser.
Please ask a circle Organiser about upcoming events.